Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Who is my Inspiration

Today I was just checking the blogs by Cheryl a paper {life}. It is just awesome and I was just speechless when I saw her 3D quilling pieces.

There are many posts and I couldn't stop myself from checking all of them. They are very pretty and cute.

In one of her blogs she asks who is the inspiration for your work..as you said Cheryl off course other quillers. To name a few.. my first inspiration towards quilling is one of my cousin.. she loves the art and crafts and it seems like its her favorite time pass. I met her for the very first time and she was such a loving person she gave me the cutest earrings from one of her creations(picture below).


Further I was inspired from my favorite quilling blogs a paper {life} and Honey's Quilling.

This is such a lovely art and is so addictive, when is saw the elephanTINA from Cheryl's Blag - a paper {life} I was amazed and i thought that very moment I must learn 3D quilling.

I will post few more from my creations in future posts.. Thanks for stopping by...and

Happy Quilling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment