Search This Blog

Thursday 12 February 2015

Quilled Boy and Girl cards

Good Day Reader...

It was my sister's birthday and I had to do something very special. I had started learning quilling recently that time, so I thought I will make a quilled card which has two girls playing in park - One is myself and other one is her.

Pictures below

Card Under Progress
One to the left is her and to the right with flower in hand is me :)
(As usual pics are not good. I have already sent this card to her so couldn't take better picture now)

I used paper quilling crimper to give special effect for the stripes which are used as a grass here.
(see video How to use crimper tool from JK Arts group).

For the frills of the frock  I used tight coiled tear drop shape, coiled with half of the length of stripe.

Though the picture is not good.. I feel I did a good job as a beginner level quiller.The Friendship's day was also nearing. One of my friend has gone out of station and was supposed to arrive on next day. I wanted to surprise my friend with my new learning, so I made below card.



My friend liked it very much and I was happy about my learning.  This is how i started loving quilling and now I am addicted to it and I love this addiction.

Thanks for stopping by though the pictures are not good...

Happy Quilling :)



No comments:

Post a Comment