Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Quilled Love Card & My First ever participation to quilling challenge

Good Day Reader,

As Valentine's Day fever is on everywhere, I was just going through quilling blogs for everybody's creation for Valentine's day.  I saw this - Indian Quilling Challenge Group. I thought of taking part into this, so checked for rules. Rules were pretty simple, Join the FB group, Post your creations in their group album. It should not be from your old creations and should have been done after the challenge theme was announced.

I had this Long Distance Love card created for my shop. I thought I will participate in the challenge.

Here are the pictures



 

I Don't know the techniques yet to apply glue when paper stripes are pasted at edges like above. I am yet to learn that.

I liked the card. I am planning to make it more colorful. Please provide your suggestion in comments.

Thanks for stopping  and Happy Quilling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment